Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Future Travel Plans

So I've officially booked my train ticket to Amsterdam from Paris on April 3rd to the 5th. And now my friend and I are planning our big spring break trip. We were hoping to go to Athens, Greece then Santorini, Greece then Cairo, Egpyt and finishing off with Casablanca, Morocco, but we might have to take Casablanca out and go separately as a weekend trip. I also have Barcelona, Spain, possibly Madrid, and Bruges, Belgium on the list of places to go while I'm here. I can't believe that I might be going to Africa during this big Europe study abroad trip, it's something I didn't expect. I could explode with excitement right now. AND I leave for Rome in 3 days!! IN 3 DAYS!! I can't believe I've already spent 5 weeks in Dublin. A week ago, I didn't want to leave Dublin, but now I can say that I've gotten enough out of it. I love it here enough to want to come back later but now I'm ready to see the rest of Europe. It's bittersweet leaving Dublin. We're just getting used to knowing how to get around and now we have to leave. But I can't wait to see all of Italy! I was talking to my mom over the phone earlier and when I told her I was leaving for Rome on Friday, she thought it was for a weekend trip or something, and she thought it was pretty fast that I already spent 5 weeks in Dublin too. Well bye Dublin, you were great and I shall be back soon.

It was such a beautiful day today so I went to the Dublin Zoo; it was cute! Small, but a cute place. There were many different kinds of monkeys and I loved the elephants, kind of mad that the giraffe wasn't there though. I want to go on a safari trip in Africa. Anyone down for that with me??

With all this traveling, I have this sudden strong urge to go to Korea. I'm considering going this summer and teaching English there, while also visiting Japan and China and maybe even Australia. Wishful thinking...

No comments: