Sunday, February 1, 2009

I absolutely love Ireland!

I can't get over how much I love Ireland. The people are so friendly and and... I just love everything about Ireland. I got a little sick over the week, but nothing too bad. I don't wanna leave Ireland! It's only been 2 weeks and it feels like it's been here forever but at the same time, I only have 3 weeks left and that seems so soon already. But I'm still excited for Rome.
OHMYGOSH Gaelic football equals AWESOME!! I can't sit there and watch a whole football game because I don't like how the plays can be short; I like the ball constantly moving. But soccer is such a low scoring gaming, which can get kind of annoying, and basketball is too much. Gaelic football is perfect!! I was so into the game the whole time. It's just a perfect mixture of it all.
I could totally be happy with walking away with just these 2 weeks of memories. It's been an awesome time so far. I couldn't imagine taking in anymore awesomeness from Europe. It's like overload already. If you can, I would totally recommend that everyone study abroad!! If I have time later on, which I doubt though, I wanna do an exchange program in another country and study at a university as an international student... no I just
wanna transfer to a school here. This was quite a pointless entry about me just rambling on about how much I love Ireland... but I can't say it enough! I love it here!! I'm going to explode with happiness. I've been pretty good lately about not jumping up and down and going crazy with enthusiasm, like usual. I didn't wanna scare off my new friends. haha

2 comments:

Carol said...

OMG sounds like so much fun!!
I wish I could study abroad :(

Anonymous said...

hahaha (:
silly, ilu. i can't wait to live it for myself. and yeah, feel good about succeeding in making everyone incredibly jealous. keep posting and taking pictures! let us know what's going onnnn.