Sunday, February 22, 2009

When In Rome

Rome is beautiful! I know I've been saying that about everywhere I go, but it is. I feel like there's more of a culture difference here than between Ireland and the US. The weather here is just lovely and perfect. Although when you look out the window you'd think it's cold because people are wearing their winter coats and gloves, but a sweater is just fine. The sky is the perfect shade of blue and with the rich colors of the buildings, the pictures come out beautifully. Totally lovin' the windows, how they open, and the shutters! I really want to live here. I know I know, I am for 5 weeks. But still, at the same time, I'm leaving in 5 weeks and I don't know when I'll be back so I'm running around trying to do all that I can, not wasting a minute. So I've been getting sick a lot lately and I stay sick for awhile since I'm not really resting. If I were to live here, I can have more of a relaxing time, even if I tried to have a relaxing time, I couldn't because I just can't help it. My mind would be running around inside. It's just so gorgeous here I can't get over it!! And the food is amazing!! Pasta, pizza, gelato, everything! You can't go wrong. I've been having gelato everyday, after every meal. It's wonderful! :] Life is good. Sorry this post was kind of all over the place. I can't think straight because I'm just too excited about actually being in Rome. I wake up everyday and I'm like... I'm in freaking Rome! I just can't believe I'm actually in Rome. AHHH!! :D

1 comment:

Carol said...

Jealous x10!

Oh yeah so how come you get to go to a new place after every few weeks? What kind of study abroad program are you in?