Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YAY! I VOTED!!

Yup! I voted today, went to the polls and voted... and it was SO confusing. There were just so many names and I didn't know if it was going from left to right or up and down. After I voted for Obama for president, I didn't know what to do next. I didn't know where all the local or other stuff was. I was seriously considering submitting just that. I was about to peek my head out to ask for help but I didn't know if they were allowed to help me after I've already gone in and stuff... so I just stood there for awhile looking all helplessly confused. haha Then I realized and just voted for all democratic without even looking at the names, I know that's kind of bad, but I was just a bit overwhelmed... and confused and I panicked. I'll do better next time. But I voted!

No comments: