Monday, November 10, 2008

Near Death Experience

Saturday night around 1am, my (black, remember this, it's an important part to the story) friend, Tiffanie, from Virginia never had the chicken and rice at 53th and 6th. So instead of going to a party and stopping by on the way back, we just decided to get chicken and rice only because we were too lazy to go all the way to Queens to party. Being that it was 1am in the financial districtish area downtown, there wasn't that many people on the train besides this one other big, smelly black lady wearing skinny people clothes, as Tiffanie would put it, like those scrunchy tops and leggings. She was mumbling to herself and walking around and switching from seat to seat. Since it was the last stop, we were just sitting there for awhile. Then this guy with a white poncho (with a pointed hood) got on the train... but from my peripheral vision, I thought it was the KKK, and Tiffanie saw it from a reflection and thought the same thing. We both freaked out inside and looked over to get a better look, then we looked at each other and gave the "Oh shit! Did you see that?" look. He just walked on from one side of the train and got off the other. It was quite scary at the moment. We seriously thought it was the KKK. He would've killed us both.

p.s. This has been annoying me for a while, but... I hate how my fonts are different on certain entries depending on what computer I post from, even when I put Georgia, small, or does it only come up like that for me? I want consistency dammit!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, so it wasn't really the KKK? And I agree with you, the font thing is pretty annoying..