Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm ready...

I'm ready to come home, not that I'm not enjoying it here, I just miss my family and friends too much now. I've been staring at the same faces for the past almost 3 months, not that I'm sick of them or anything. I miss home and I'm excited for this summer.

I can't wait to work 2 jobs this summer because my bank account and credit score is looking quite depressing right now.
I can't wait to spend many Saturdays at the shore. mmm... Italian sausage and peppers!!
I can't wait to spend some lazy afternoons reading in the sun without feeling guilty that I could be doing some form of schoolwork.
I can't wait to run and join the gym (I've sadly gained an obscene amount of weight here).
I can't wait to replace my crappy, battery-less laptop with a nice, new mac, hopefully.
I can't wait to take this laptop to a field and beat the shit out of it with a bat with Michelle Office Space style with the music and all.
I can't wait to visit Michelle in Miami and go to DisneyWorld!!... where dreams come true...
I can't wait to shower without flip flops on.
I can't wait to go to Max Brenner's with Laura and Tiffanie.
I can't wait to bum around and have napping parties with my friends.
I can't wait to have reunion dinners.
I can't wait to see/hug/hold/squeeze Lily. I miss my doggie :(
I can't wait to embrace my family at the airport.
I can't wait for summer 2009.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

can't wait for you to come back too :)