Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some Celebrity Gossip

It was during my break at work when I stumbled across one of the few magazines on the break room table. Of course, once I saw that there was an article about the Twilight cast members from the cover of Life & Style magazine, I immediately grabbed it and flipped quickly to the page, looking for it frantically. So according to Life & Style, Twilight is kinda coming to life, besides the whole vampire thing. Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie, likes Robert Pattinson, I mean who wouldn't, he's just drop dead gorgeous. But Robert Pattinson likes Kristen Stewart... NOOOOO!! Don't remind me!! (Yup, I read Life & Style magazine's previous feature article on Robert Pattinson's crush on Kristen Stewart too. But I'm over it now.) But Kristen Stewart already has a boyfriend of 2 years with that guy who plays Jack's son on Will and Grace, I think his name is Michael something. Anyways my roommate just totally hated Kristen Stewart after I told her this because she had a crush on that guy before and she likes Edward Cullen too, not as much as I do, but for me, it's a totally unhealthy obsession. Anyways, a part of me thinks that maybe this is all just publicity for Twilight, both the movie and books. It's cool and adds more to the movie when it's actually kinda real. Or maybe I'm just in denial. Even though I loved Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams together (Did they get back together? I feel like I heard that somewhere. Well I'll get back to you on that soon.), even though I rooted for them, I'm not wishing for Robert Pattinson to get with Kristen Stewart, because I want him all for myself.

MTV... WTF are you thinking?! Bromance... are you serious?? First there was Paris Hilton's My New BFF, then this?! When I first saw the commercial for it, I was convinced it was a joke. Reality shows are just getting out of hand. This is just plain retarded. I don't even watch The Hills anymore nor did I even attempt to watch The City, as much as I loved Whitney... I'm sorry, I just don't think you're exciting enough to watch.

Dang, Jennifer Aniston, you are looking hot hot hot. I was always team Aniston.

I just looked it up and... Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are back together according to Us magazine on August 20, 2008. I guess I'm a little late on the news. But YAY! I'm happy for them, my favorite celebrity couple.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

BOOOO TEAM JOLIE ALL THE WAY. jennifer is just a big ball of boring blah. but LOVEEE rachel+ryan. so adorable :')