Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I died before I was born

During my commutes into the city with my mom for work, we come across some random things in our 30+ minute conversations. Today, I learned something new about myself and also something that clears up the strange things about me.

I died once, not long before I came out of the womb. My mom always tells me what a pain I was giving birth to, but it wasn't until now that she told me that my heart stopped beating before I finally came out. (It was either my heart stopped beating or I stopped breathing... something along those lines that mean I died for a couple of seconds.) While my mom was in the hospital waiting for me to come out, she wasn't supposed to sit up or anything, but because it just hurt too much, she did, which caused the incident. And when I finally did come out to embrace this big world and all it has to offer, the doctors "supposedly" checked me for complications during my "death" and everything was okay. But surely they missed something. This has to be the explanation to why I am the way I am. Or or... maybe I'm dead now. This must be hell!! I wish had finals right now just so that statement could be appropriate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on the 17th page of my paper. yep, still in hell.