Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Normal Day at Work

I love seeing guys buying Christmas gifts for their girlfriends. The clueless, confused look is cute on them. Especially today when a cute Italian boy came into the store to buy something for his girlfriend back home. Cute Italian boy with a cute Italian accent, I hope there are more of those in Rome when I'm there.

A story told by one of my co-workers: This girl got her nipple pierced and there was this white thing sticking out so she cut it. Well, it ended up being a nerve ending and when she cut it, she puked at the same time. Eww... I know. Now I want to puke too.

And my co-workers made fun of me for having a blog. :( Well I wouldn't really call this a real blog, half the time I'm talking about Twilight or Robert Pattinson and the other half I'm talking about my boring life.

No comments: