Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm done, It's over, The end... Bye bye

So here I am, all alone in my room catching up on Lipstick Jungle and eating a late night dinner consisting of the finest cuisine, General Tso's chicken. I was watching House earlier, but then I realized watching all that blood and medical procedures wasn't the smartest choice to go along with my meal. My roommate has already left, along with many others. Her side of the room is all clean and kind of empty, while my side of the room is all messy with clothes scattered on my bed, my straighter and blow dryer still plugged in and sitting on my desk, and shoes all over the floor. I should be packing to leave also but (1) I'm too lazy and (2) I've been meaning to write this entry ever since I've finished my finals.

Yup I've been done with finals since Friday, ended at a little after 1pm. It felt good. I haven't been able to get much sleep during finals week, fearing that I might miss my final by
accidentally sleeping in. I remember nights tossing and turning in my sleep, and I had a random incident when I jolted awake and immediately turned on the light to get ready, but then I realized it was 6am and went back to sleep. But anyways, it's over now. Another semester has passed. This one was just flew by. But along with this semester, the year 2008 is soon coming to an end. I shall be back about my recap on the year 2008 and some new year's resolutions.

No comments: