Thursday, August 14, 2008

so much EXCITEMENT

This week has been going by so freaking slowly, but FINALLY, tomorrow is Friday. YAY!! Cancun is soo close. It came quicker than I thought it would. Good thing it's an early flight; I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyways. I love this period of anticipation so much that sometimes I have a problem with enjoying things at the moment when it's actually happening. But when I get excited, I get EXCITED (you know what I'm talking about)!! My mom always yells at me to control myself because I tend to get really scatter-brained when I get too excited, which leads me to be prone to losing things. But when I am able to slip away from the exciting event and think, I always think about how quickly everything just flew by me that I wasn't able to enjoy every aspect to the fullest and how quickly it will come to an end. While I've been working this summer, I've come to value the weekend greatly and when Friday is finally here, instead of thinking of the weekend, I think about the upcoming Monday and how this vicious cycle will start again. I guess I always need something to look forward to, that's it. I think this is part of the reason to why I love the airport so much, well it's more like the clicking that your suitcase makes as you find your way through the airport that I love. I love that sound because I familiarize it with the airport and the airport means you're going somewhere. It goes hand in hand with why I love packing but hate unpacking. Packing means you're going somewhere and unpacking means you're back and you're going... nowhere :( Sigh, I'm having such a hard time writing this because I'm so freaking excited!! I must calm myself, be professional, I am at work. But I want to scream and do a little dance, get down tonight. Ok ok inhale, exhale.

I'm surprisingly pretty excited about going back to school too, not just going back to see school friends excited, but going to class excited. I know I'm gonna regret saying that, especially when I need to get myself up for a 7:30am class or when I'm studying for exams. As much as I love this mindless job, I can't keep doing this forever. I want to go to class. I want to study. I feel like my brain is rotting. Reading is the only thing that's keeping me sane. Ten more days until I move back to school and thirteen more days until I start classes. Until then, everything's going to fly by. It's gonna be corazzy!!

No comments: