Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mind Overload

My thought process is going to explode trying to get all this out. Five days without a computer and no time to write in my journal can't be good for the mind. Well it's not like I have time now, I should be packing for school but I have the laundry running and I'm about to enjoy the best lamyun I've had in years.

"First of all, I'd like to start off my saying it's really humid, not that I wasn't warned. But I'm glad it's not T-storming like weather.com predicted. There was a lot of uncomfortable and tiring traveling but we're finally here." That's all I got to write in my journal before everyone came storming into my room to play that first night. Cancun was AWESOME, perfect to the very last bit. There's so much to say that I'm just going to list a bunch of memorable things.
- taking a picture with Greek God David and hearing Sarah "omg i think you're soooooo hott"
- getting drunk and dancing on bar tables like typical Cancun spring break happenings without the spring break
- jumping at the chance to go on stage to win a t-shirt with no clue to what we might have to do
announcer: it's a striptease
all the girls: what?!?!?!
announcer: just kidding, it's a beer chugging contest
[my team ended up winning but they gave us some cheap plastic gold medal necklace thingys instead]
sarah: HEY where's our shirts?!?!?
- playing catch phrase (and losing all the games UGH!!)
kathy: iraq
dave: iran?
kathy: YEA
mike: (static noise)
WALKIE TALKIE!!
- playing chinese poker in the pool all day
- getting ready for the dinners
- getting a major wedgie on the wave runner
- getting motion sickness on the parasail
- PARTAY HOPPERSSS (clubbing/ bars)
- tequila timeee
- Satisfaction by Benny Benassi and Don't Cry For Me Argentina our trip theme song
- "macho macho man i wanna be a macho man"
- sarah (on the airplane): i wonder if we go high enough we could see the borderlines of the states
- [our seats being 16D and 16E] tori: a, b, c, d, e OH OHH WE'RE NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!
The only regret I have from this trip is that we didn't take pictures at the club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful (: you girls are great.