Friday, August 8, 2008

Pilot

Mmm... yes conformity, I have left xanga too and matured to a blogspot (it's not like I wrote in it everyday anyways, which doesn't guarantee that writing in this will be any more successful). But this works out for the better. Xanga is blocked at work so while I'm terribly bored and only physically here as my mind wanders elsewhere (like cancun), I've only been able to read the subs that get emailed to me and I would write down my incomplete thoughts in email drafts to be posted on xanga later at home, but never do because I can't even stay up past midnight anymore. Sad, I know. So YAY now I can write down the thoughts that are running around in my head while I'm doing all this mindless office work. Even though I only have a week left, I'm excited to waste my work hours away on writing on this blog. It's gonna be one long ass week with all this anticipation for CANCUN!! I can't believe it's actually happening after many failed attempts to plan a big trip somewhere. I can't wait to feel the soft, white sand between my toes and watch the sunset fall into the endless ocean (yes yes all that cliche stuff. oh! and moonlight walks on the beach)... but hopefully I'll remember it all. Nah mean?

P.S. You have no idea how long it took me to figure out a URL name. EVERYTHING was taken and desperately wanting to insert my name into it, I had to resort to adding an extra e to my last name. But do you like my title?? Get it... these thoughts are out of my mind now as I record them on this blog and I'm crazy like I'm out of my mind!! Haha well, I like it. YES! I have successfully wasted the past paid hour on making this blogspot and now less than a hour remains until the weekend. UPS has stated that my package has been delivered! I have the weekend to christen my new camera, how perfect!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're odd, I love you. I have this formula on my site where it's your first initial and then your last then and then I try to make a word by adding one more letter. Yours was almost bleed but it sounded to morbid, so now it's bleep!

jessica said...

Haha, you're great. Thank you for that explanation of your heading, it was very insightful :P Bye dear.

Carol said...

Hey Bora :) Didn't know you made one too!

Carol said...

Oh yeah this is Carol haha