Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long time...

I've been gone way too long that I typed in boralee.blogspot.com and freaked out for a second, actually believing that my blog was removed. phew...

I need to start my diet ASAP! So there's this security guard at work who was gone on vacation until recently so I haven't seen him since I left in January and when we talked today, this is how the conversation went...
Clinton: Have you worked here before?
me: Yeaa... Clinton. Where have you been??
Clinton: Oh, no wonder, you looked so familiar... you gained some weight.
me: :( I was... abroad all semester... and (voice trails off) I ate a lot of food...
Clinton: No no, it's not bad. It's a good/different look for you.

sigh... I hate my life. Why must you taste so good food?! drool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL this entry made my day and I love you

Carol said...

HAHA agree with TORI :)